RQIA's Board currently comprises a Chair and members appointed by the Minister for a period of four years. Its responsibilities include:
- promoting public confidence in RQIA as an organisation committed to high quality service provision focused on user needs;
- overseeing the achievement of strategic and operational aims and objectives;
- ensuring the organisation operates with integrity;
- demonstrating commitment to quality improvement, robust performance assessment and value for money.
Our Board members are:
- Professor Mary McColgan OBE (Acting Chair)
- Mrs Sarah Havlin
- Mr Seamus Magee OBE
- Mr Gerry McCurdy
- Dr Norman Morrow OBE
- Mr Robin Mullan
- Miss Patricia O'Callaghan
- Mr Denis Power
- Ms Lindsey Smith
To view profiles for RQIA Board members click here.